Friday, February 1, 2013

I finshed one!!!!

Yay! I finally have a finish to share :D It's been so long since I have finished a project that I got REALLY excited about this one. It's only a small design, from a magazine years ago, but a finish all the same. I decided to keep hold of it (I don;t get the mags any more and only kept the patterns I liked as storage was too much of an issue) and I'm glad that I did. My 3yr old is obssessed with Meg and Mog, so once framed, it'll be going on her wall.
I feel a little more motivated with my needle now too, so hopefully some more progress will be being made on other projects soon.

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous hun! I love it. Such cute characters too. Well done on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Gayle, Little Miss will love it.

    ReplyDelete