Friday, August 6, 2010

Stitch and slim update

Well, there have been mixed results so far... The slimming is actually going better than the stitching at the moment, which was a total shock to me! I lost 2.5lb this week, making a total of 6lb in the past 3 weeks. It's not as fast as I would have done if I were going to a group, but I must say that I am pretty pleased with the results so far :D I think the thing I am most impressed about is that I am not snacking of an evening. By the time I get home from work and get Caitlyn organised and in bed though, it's about 8.00pm to 8.30pm before I am having dinner so I guess that eliminates the need for snacking. If I feel like I do need something before dinner, I am finding that I'll just grab an apple. It'd be even better if I could get one all to myself, but Buster the crazy Beagle just loves apples, so I have to share! LOL

Stitching wise, not much has happened. I have started ripping out the mistake on WTP, but I got a bit unenthusiastic about it and he's just been sitting there for about the past week. To be perfectly honest, I don't want to pick him up at the moment either, so I think I will be starting on another small project to make sure my stitchy bug stays alive and well. I haven't decided which one I will do yet, but most likely it'll be one of the charts that I picked up at the show - I'm itchin' to be stitchin' one of those!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. I;m sure your stitching mojo will come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the weight loss love, I know how hard it must be. Especially at stitch meets with all the yummy treats around. :-) Girl power!

    Haha, Matilda is like Buster, she LOVES apples, it's her favourite treat. I can't eat one around her without being stalked. I wish apples were my favourite treat too instead of chocolate..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) Next stitchy meet I'll be bringing something healthy to help me avoid all the yummy stuff! LOL

    ReplyDelete