Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hubby's progress



As you can see, hubby's stitching is coming along nicely. I thought I would take a picture with the kit cover so you can see what it will look like in the end. We're not sure where it will end up living yet, but it's definitely going to be put on display :D I think it looks great, and I am very proud of hubby for how far he has come with it. He seems to be enjoying stitching again, so that can only be a good thing. I think it is definitely beneficial for him to be able to do something to switch off from work and home, at least for a while! It's great for me to have someone to stitch with on some evenings too.

4 comments:

  1. *cheer for hubby*

    Nice to see those of The male Persuasion having a go... son-of-mine used to cross stitch and make cards all the time, then he was told by his mates he was 'gay' if he did...grrrrr...

    ...now he's starting again and he's really quite a neat stitcher...for a boy ;P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids can be so cruel sometimes, can't they? Hubby has even made it into one of the Cross Stitch magazines when they did a feature on male stitchers. Hubby is annoyingly neat with his stitching, but I console myself with the fact that it's only because I taught him well! :P Good on your son for stitching, I say - he'll have more to show for his time than his mates will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely progress by your huband. It's great to hear of a man stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel's progress is looking fantastic, I think he will have that done in no time.

    ReplyDelete