Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow....

.... I love you, tomorrow, you're only a day away! I am so looking forward to catching up with the stitchy girls tomorrow - it's very exciting. There will be lots to catch up on, and probably more chatting will happen than actual stitching, but it's been so long since we've seen each other that I am sure no-one will mind.

I made my rice krispie slice tonight to take with me to the meeting. It was supposed to be individual rice krispie cakes, but I don't have a cupcake pan. It'll taste the same anyway. The recipie I found online is different to how I remember it turning out as a kid, so I might have to have a go for the next stitchy meet - that'll be a shame! :P I'm sure it'll taste fine, but the look is not what I remember. I think sometimes I'm too much of a perfectionist for my own good...

Well, I better head off and get some more stitching done before the big day tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment