Thursday, July 15, 2010

WTP update

It's not the best picture, as it was taken in fading light, so I had to use the flash, but it gives you a good idea. This is my progress so far on "Let's Bounce". It was surprising to see how much I had actually done, once I unrolled the scroll frame. Still, I'm not really looking forward to stitching Tigger... He's my favourite WTP character, but he has far too many fractional stitches in for my liking! I'm thinking of starting to do some backstitch on it soon, so that I don't have it all to do at the end. I think it also helps the design to come alive, so might spur me on to accomplish more of the design in a shorter time. We'll see. :)

OK, I'm off to move the dog from my stitching end of the sofa, and start making some more progress :D

1 comment:

  1. WTP looks fantastic, you have done so much since I saw your last progress.

    ReplyDelete